Are you looking to start your own successful event space? Or are you a new event space owner who is looking to level up and consistently have bookings in your venue several times a month? Well, I am here to help.
Ronny Chukwu is a two time event space owner of “The Cool Venue”, a successful brand of profitable intimate venues based in NJ. She worked in the corporate world and finally took a leap of faith to leave her 9-5 job and to take the event venue industry by storm.
With an extensive background in wedding and event planning, floral design, project management, corporate accounting and entrepreneurship, she is the one combination to provide you with a well thought out view on business and how to EXCEL in running your event venue.
As you may know, finding a venue is one thing, but being able to consistently keep it profitable requires experience, grit and another level of mindset.
This one on one mentoring will include:
Discussions and Tips on :
1. Event space/venue search
2. Venue investment pitfalls - critical things to avoid that will cost you tons of money and time
3. Funding your event space
4. Designing your event space
5. 10x Marketing tips for your venue
6. Pricing principles for your venue & service offerings
7. Running your venue operations
9. Automating your event space
10. Operation pitfalls
11. Mindset principles
12. Other useful resources
13. Ask away - any questions.
This is here for only a limited time, so go ahead and reserve your time to chat.
Requirements before you reserve:
1. This is only for people who are serious about starting a space in the short term.
2. Go getters who act on information and will do what it takes to succeed.
Ronny is acting as an advisor and does not guarantee a specific financial outcome.
Tuesday - Thursday from 11:00am - 5:00pm
All mentoring sales are final. Mentoring sessions are coaching sessions and do not guarantee a specific financial outcome.